At General Steel Crane & Rigging, one of our top priorities is a focus on safety. All equipment undergoes annual, periodic, and daily inspections. Annual inspections are performed by a certified inspector through Crane Institute of America.
Our crane operators are certified through NCCCO and CIC. Certifications are achieved by passing both a written and a practical exam. In addition, all employees undergo our 8-hour company safety training, ensuring jobsite safety and safe work practices for our employees and customers.
General Steel Crane & Rigging enforces the following safety requirements:
- 100% drug- and alcohol-free workplace with random screening
- Operators on call 24 hours per day (emergency services)
- MSHA 24-hour, MSHA 8-hour refresher course
- ARSC safety training (Association of Reciprocal Safety Council)
- 10-hour OSHA cards
- NCCCO-certified operators
- Qualified riggers and signalpersons